Aircraft > General Aircraft Chat

Flight Test Sparrow Mini.

(1/2) > >>

savage600:
I thought it would be interesting to do a little project with the kids and they can build 1 each.

You can freely download the plans for personal use.

We will be building the plane in the pics , as this was a gift from a friend.

The plane can be setup as a throwing Plane / Glider or a  powered unit with the correct electronics.

Hopefully the Plane will turn into the pictured plane / glider.

Cheers Davevisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pappa Smurf:
Shit hot man For kids  thumbsup  thumbsup

savage600:
Cheers Richo,  I got some foam board in black and white for them to start building from Kmart today.

They'll build 1 each and I'll build a powered one for me.

I'll trace out the plans tonight to make some templates so we can keep them.

Cheers Dave.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

savage600:
I did some foam board cutting this afternoon after work and now have enough cut to start to build 3 Flight Test Sparrows and possibly enough for a 4th.

I bought 6 sheets of board,  4 x black and 2 x white. 

The only issue  I had is when I placed the wing section on the foam board,  the piece used for the spars,  a small amount stuck over the edge of the board ,  so I just made the opposite side the same.

Cheers Dave.visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

savage600:
Toothless is now finished.

1 down and a couple more to go.

Mine will be a powered version.

Cheers Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version