Aircraft > General Aircraft Chat

RC A380: Recommended store and worth buying?

(1/1)

ctanwl:
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy an RC A380 model and was wondering if anyone know of a reliable supplier. Also what are the pros and cons to getting one? Thanks!

Baja Dan:
Welcome bud, i dont know anywhere that you can get them, have you tried the likes of hobbykinh or tower hobbies? There may be some guys who know specifics, but not me

savage600:
Welcome to LSD bro!

As long as this is what you are after...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A number of places online have them and the easiest thing would be is to search them up.

Goodluck with your RC journey bro.

Cheers Dave.

ctanwl:
Hey guys, wow thanks a lot for the replies and warm welcome.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWelcome to LSD bro!

As long as this is what you are after...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A number of places online have them and the easiest thing would be is to search them up.

Cheers Dave.

--- End quote ---

Ah I see, these planes don't seem that popular though and I wonder why. Have you ever considered getting them?

savage600:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey guys, wow thanks a lot for the replies and warm welcome.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWelcome to LSD bro!

Cheers Dave.

Thee are the wings I have mate.

The Bonsai You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Teksumo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ( I have the older colour scheme of this. )

--- End quote ---

Ah I see, these planes don't seem that popular though and I wonder why. Have you ever considered getting them?

--- End quote ---
I have only just started flying wings like the ( teksumo and bonsai) also on the hobbyking site, plus i fly mulrirotors and drones and heli's.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version