Aircraft > General Aircraft Chat

Savage600's Heli Journey.......again.

(1/22) > >>

savage600:
As the current job I have is going really well, I thought I would treat myself to a heli.

I was aiming at a 550 sized heli, but this 90 sized one came up instead and thought I would take it slow at at getting another Heli

It is a Compas 7HV Ultimate.

I will list all the good bits soon.

So here are a few pics to keep the punters happy.

Cheers Dave.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzy Mozzy:
Nice score Dave!!! Belt tail nice.... delrin main gear too!

savage600:
Thanks Steve, what would you reckon it's worth?

Don't wanna say what I'll pay, just incase it was too much.LOL.

Cheers Dave.

Ozzy Mozzy:
About 1k give or take either way..... leaning more towards 1k +

savage600:
Not much more than 1k, so not too bad I think thumbsup

Cheers Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version