Aircraft > Pic's and Vid's

Mulirotor Motor Mixing Calculator.

(1/1)

savage600:
 Hey guys, as I have this dead cat 450 conversion now ( similar to the tbs discovery I believe) I wanted to do some tuning this afternoon.

I have spent a bit of time on good O'L google and various forums etc. I found out that because of the frame design, with motors being spaced differently than a normal quad, I needed a customs motor layout to have it handle better.

I originally watched a vid from hobbyking with the dead cat 450 frame, but this was running a K.K. board and I have the flip 32 ( naze 32 sort of thing). I wanted something that showed me what I need to have P.I.D. wise etc for what I have.

After some time looking around and joining up various forums, I came across a lot of info on how to calculate for a custom motor mix, too technical at this time of the arvo.

So I hunted further and found the following You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will also find in the following link a vid from the guy on how to use it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found it useful and will put it to use as I try to tune this deadcat.

Cheers Dave.

savage600:
Here is another website which has another way of working out custom motor mixing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found this one a little more involved.

Cheers Dave.

Pappa Smurf:
Thanx Dave Now I have a headache 1lma00!

savage600:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThqanx Dave Now I have a headache 1lma00!

--- End quote ---

Thats why i preferred the one in the first post. All you have to do is measure between the ctr's of the motors and put the information in and it gives you the required information to put into the CLI area of the Configurator, you then type save, it reboots and your good to go.
 i didn't realise I had to do this, but it made a lot of difference in the way it behaves.

Cheers Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version