The LSD Garage > Body, Paint, Chassis & Parts

New DTT body

(1/26) > >>

maxit:
Hi guys

I'm trying to get a bit more info about this body ie plastic used and warranty, looks good so far. I'm dealing with a Australian dealer at the moment once I get more info i will  update. Im hopping to get one in a weeks time. They are about $169.00 to buy and Shipping is local costs.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzy Mozzy:
Looks alright hey..... price is good too..... surely it will hold up better than the stock shell!!

maxit:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks alright hey..... price is good too..... surely it will hold up better than the stock shell!!

--- End quote ---

Steve

I'm hopping so. The dealer is in Queensland and seems ok. I keep you posted i really dont want another Graffi incident. Thats why i required the type of plastic used and what is the warranty.

maxit:
This is the dealer...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzy Mozzy:
I would be good if someone was willing to spend the money and try one out.....

Anyone game??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version