Vendors Market > Crazy Stu Designs

Crazy Stu's fan type clutch plate for RCMax 65/70/71

(1/6) > >>

Crazy_stu:
This is the next design that i will be making for the RMax 65/70/71.

Its a fan type clutch plate. The design is a radial type fan, the same type that is used in the flywheel. Air is drawn in the middle from the front (and the back), and is expelled through the sides.

Made from 7075 T6 alloy.

Its main function is to keep the clutch cooler during operation and to make it operate more consistently.

If theres enough interest in this i will be making another smaller version for the RCMax 46, zenoah and CY and maybe possibly the RC40/50 depending on numbers though.

The price on these will be around the $80 AUD mark plus shipping.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rx2_freak:
nice idea thumbsup surprised no one has thought it up before.

shotgun one for a cy/zen headbang

maxit:
Nice one Stu, always looking at improving... What sort of difference have you noticed. thumbsup

in rod we trust:
You copying the Chinese now stu ..

Isn't that the same as what they have for the smaller mtrs

I like tho maybe a few smaller ones for the smaller engines might be a thing to look at down the line

Rather give you the coin then overseas ...  Good stuff stu

doaba:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnice idea thumbsup surprised no one has thought it up before.

shotgun one for a cy/zen headbang

--- End quote ---

It already has been thought of..here they are for the 65/70/71

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And for the smaller motors

It's called cloning *rofl*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version