Currently:
  •  Some of my work - KLH concepts 5 4

The LSD Garage > Body, Paint, Chassis & Parts

Some of my work - KLH concepts

(1/47) > >>

klh mx10:
Hey guys i was asked to show some of my work (arm twisted really hard...lol) so here's a few of my jobs from the last few months. ;D

I'm self taught and just paint on the side for a hobby and also helps pay for my 1/5th obsession! I've been bomarded with work since Nov last year flat out and am actually gonna back right off with it soon as i finish another half dozen or so jobs i've comitted to, just got a bit out of hand to what i can keep up to and basically have no free time anymore and hardly get to drive or work on my own RC's - and i've got several cool projects lined up that i really want to get into.....

So pretty much i'm not taking on anymore work until maybe late this year as i need slow everything down a bit - this year has vanished already!

Monster jobs for Craig, there's acouple in his thread already.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My 1/8th DHK brushless missile! And my 11 year old best mate Charger.

Monster's very popular....

Painted most of these in this pic.

SALS Winter series shells i sponsored, and the racin' Jack Russell!

klh mx10:
Few more and that'll do for now. :)

One of my all time favourites on a fibreglass shell for Craig - just gotta love candy red!

Baja Dan:
damn, thats some skill, even better cause its self taught!

im definately gonna get you to paint my next shell, might have to book it in though!

Hor Mann:
As always mate...TOP WORK..

Love the Simpson helmet.

LthlDC:
Wish I had half the talent you have you bastard. Nice collection, its good seeing it all together one after the other. My RCP will make it over sooner or later looking forward to that build now my race buggy is done.

Love the rooster tail job. Thats sick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version