Aircraft > Pic's and Vid's

RC Helicopter Pic Thread

(1/47) > >>

Ozzy Mozzy:
Ok guys im going to annoy you all with some Heli pic...... These things are so damn cool i just have to share...

Enjoy!!! *rofl*
450 Class
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

500 Class

600 Class

To give you an idea on the size

700 Class

Mr.Leopard:
*rofl* your addicted now arnt ya steve?

welcome to the darkside mate, atleast our cookies are choc chip and strawberry flavoured milk !

PS, your screwed if you realy are getting interested in helis, before you know it theyve cost ya more than a couple of twins and youve got a dozen of the bastards bang head

Victor1:
i reckon hellis suck,cause i drink to much beer and i realise my motor skills are impaired when i do fly them.well i suppose you could call it flying maybe

macca68:
I executed my first ever flip with my blade 400 after a few ales.headbang

Also had my best/worst crash attempting flips after a few ales as well.

Hmmm. double edged sword..*rofl*

Ozzy Mozzy:
Compass Atom 7HV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version