Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Hitec 1000 SGT Steering Servo Issues  (Read 544 times)

Offline Nicky DTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD New
  • Liked: 0
Hitec 1000 SGT Steering Servo Issues
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:31:54 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone can help me. I have a Losi 5ive T with a Hitec 100SGT steering servo. It has been running perfectly until recently. The servo sometimes jitters, sometimes works and sometimes doesnít work. I do have a Killer RC Voltage regulator connected and a Killer RC 4s 3600mah batter. I have checked the connections and all seem to be ok.

Can anyone help me

Offline Parky19

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2893
  • JAP Racing 'Driven by quality and teamwork'
    • Andrew
    • Geelong R.C. Offroaders Inc.
  • Instagram: DrewParky
  • Location: Geelong Motorsport Complex, Red Lion, Avalon Raceway, Victoria Australia
  • Club: Geelong R.C. Off Roaders Inc. / Red Lion Rebels / Victorian Quarterscale Speedway
Re: Hitec 1000 SGT Steering Servo Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 07:25:00 PM »
Hi mate - MOD in US do a modification but Iím not sure if it helps the jitters.  If you want extra advice best bet is to visit the guys that race with them at Hallam or GEELONG RC Offroaders
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Geelong R.C. Offroaders Inc. President

Offline nitrocat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 140
Re: Hitec 1000 SGT Steering Servo Issues
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 08:37:12 AM »
Mine did that and it was the plugs on the aileron extensions I used to run the power to the front of the car
I had to hard wire all the connections
Set car up and wiggle the male female plugs with motor running they lost contact
Using Tapatalk