Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  FlySky's first high end surface radio? The NB4 Noble  (Read 34 times)

Offline DutchRCTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 157
FlySky's first high end surface radio? The NB4 Noble
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:17:46 AM »
Halloa people :)

so you probably know the FlySky brand.. Right? And you know them from affordable radio's, which do work well and are quite popular as well. What you wouldn't know FlySky for is higher end radio that come with braging rights ;)
A couple of months ago I saw some first renderings of the new Noble transmitter and I was instantly impressed :)  I ordered one as soon as it became available..

Link to the radio: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some pictures of it then:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Noble transmitter uses a new AFHDS3 protocol and that means the old AFHDS2 receivers don't work with this radio. Regretably you can't set the radio to use that older protocol..
That means you do allso need new receivers with this radio. Those are available by now:
Link to them: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here are my findings on this transmitter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login