Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Hi All from Rouse Hill NSW  (Read 46 times)

Offline CreepyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD New
  • Liked: 1
Hi All from Rouse Hill NSW
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »
Hi all,

Iím new to this forum, or any other forum for that matter. I have a collection of Tamiya re reís which I have been told is an obsession, apparently. Anyway while looking at rcís on the web I came across this thing called a Baja 5b.

Couldnít stop reading about it and after three straight days web surfing I now have a Baja 5b ss on the way. Only ever owned 1/10 scale electric so I guess Iím in for a surprise.

Would be happy to meet up with anyone in the area but unfortunately Iím out of action until Christmas. Broken ankle ☹️

Creepy

Offline Baja Dan

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2940
  • Banned for Life Aye
    • The Worlds Best RC Site, Bar None
  • Location: Jack Lives Here, Jim Lives Here, So, I Live Here.......
  • Club: UHROC
Re: Hi All from Rouse Hill NSW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 05:22:59 PM »
Hi mate, welcome to the forum. The bajas are a great start to largescale. Did you buy new or second hand? Also, did you get the ss model or the normal one? If you got the normal one, then i suggest downloading the ss manual and tear the whole thing apart at first chance and rebuild it from scratch. Its not as bug of a job than it seems, with a bit of practise you would be ble to rebuild a car in a few hours.
Sent from the LSD Naughty corner, using a flashlight and morse code

.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. -... .. - .-.-.- .-.. -.-- -..-. .---- --... .-- ..-. -.. ..-. .-.