Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Dusting off the Baja's!  (Read 963 times)

Offline GoobzTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD New
  • Liked: 0
Dusting off the Baja's!
« on: October 23, 2018, 01:11:16 PM »
Hey Guys,

I have had a couple of pretty heavily modified Baja's (a 5B and a 5T) for about 9 years now but due to them finally closing off the dunes at Boat Harbour(Kurnell) and life getting in the way, they have been collecting dust in my garage for the last 5 years or so.

A mate of mine recently expressed interest in the hobby and this inspired me to dig them out and get back into it again. He is now buying my 5T off me and over the last week or so we have completely stripped them down for a clean (everything is full of sand - including the motors *crybaby* ), freshen up and to replace a few broken bits. We are thinking about getting a couple of engines from RTE for them too.

Anyway its good to be back into it! Still a bit rusty after all this time but can't wait to get these things back up and running again!

Where are the good bashing spots in Sydney these days?

Cheers guys!

Goobz

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15413
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
Re: Dusting off the Baja's!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 05:30:14 PM »
Welcome back Goobz headbang
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Mario

• LSD Contributor
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 131
  • Mario
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 09:09:11 AM »
WHAT!..  kurnell dunes are now closed off?...   Shit since when?..  i havent been there for a while but that was a good spot for a bash.... and a fish....  damm you (negative) progress..

Offline Mario

• LSD Contributor
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 131
  • Mario
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 09:11:51 AM »
Hey Guys,

I have had a couple of pretty heavily modified Baja's (a 5B and a 5T) for about 9 years now but due to them finally closing off the dunes at Boat Harbour(Kurnell) and life getting in the way, they have been collecting dust in my garage for the last 5 years or so.

A mate of mine recently expressed interest in the hobby and this inspired me to dig them out and get back into it again. He is now buying my 5T off me and over the last week or so we have completely stripped them down for a clean (everything is full of sand - including the motors *crybaby* ), freshen up and to replace a few broken bits. We are thinking about getting a couple of engines from RTE for them too.

Anyway its good to be back into it! Still a bit rusty after all this time but can't wait to get these things back up and running again!

Where are the good bashing spots in Sydney these days?

Cheers guys!

Goobz

Good spot for your 1/5's in sydney..  SSME @ luddenham..  Dont just bash your baja's...  Race them..