Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic: [For Sale] Compass Exo with Minimal Flights.  (Read 1203 times)

Offline savage600Topic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1434
  • Sometime's Darkness, will show you the light.
  • Club: 1 Wood
[For Sale] Compass Exo with Minimal Flights.
« on: July 08, 2018, 01:44:05 PM »
ITEM:
Compass Exo

CONDITION:
Excellent

REASON FOR SELLING:
Moving on with other Interests

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
$1200

EXTRA INFO:
<insert>

Hi guys, I have a second Heli up for sale.

I have had this Compass Exo for not that long really and I had all good intentions on pushing my flying etc, but it has sat on the shelf for a while now and I have put about 4 flights on it and it had about 8 flights prior to me buying it.

Sometimes I just want something new and get caught up in that excitement.

In reality though the intent isn't there for me to push myself flying wise and I have other interests I want to follow, as I have found a passion for flying wings and the relaxed nature of flying them.

The Heli is in excellent condition with a couple of hairline cracks in the canopy where the mounts are, and there were a couple of marks on the blades when I bought it.

I spent considerable time on the head and tail to get it even better and it really does fly like a dream and would be the best thing I have flown.

The heli comes with Hv Mks servos, Hobbywing 100 amp platinum pro esc with fan, rage motor Blades from the original kit, Mini-v blue with pro software and 2 x dsmx sats ( I will keeping the sats for my wing though), 2 x 6s 3300 mah packs which have been kept at storage charge when not in use, a heap of spares aswell.

Asking Price is $1200 plus post and paypal fees

We could also agree on items to remove to make it cheaper.

Cheers Dave..

E-mail or PM for further information.

PICTURES:

Will come in the following posts.
Hpi Firestorm E Flux
Axial SCX10
Motor work by Mick Mods ( a.k.a. Pagey04)
Heli's also in the mix.

Offline savage600Topic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1434
  • Sometime's Darkness, will show you the light.
  • Club: 1 Wood
Re: Compass Exo with Minimal Flights.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 01:46:09 PM »
Picsvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hpi Firestorm E Flux
Axial SCX10
Motor work by Mick Mods ( a.k.a. Pagey04)
Heli's also in the mix.