Large Scale Downunder Forum

Gumbuya Park 1/5th Scale Track

Author Topic:  Sunday 27th June 2018  (Read 344 times)

Offline FredoTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 33
Sunday 27th June 2018
« on: May 28, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »
Sunday 27th May 2018
Although I didnít race on the day I managed to complete a few laps of the new and challenging track of which I might add was in amazing condition, a slight touch up by the crew in the morning brought the track to race ready standard with good grip. I and several of my crew took advantage of the excellent weather and the hospitality of the LSCV crew at the end of their racing session to experience our first attempt to combat a real race track instead of the makeshift random tracks in parks and open areas of which we are all champions. I must say trying to tame and master a 4+ meter wide track is a lot harder than it looks. I witnessed only a positive culture with nothing but smiles from all who participated on the day and especially the open practice and fun session at the end of the day. Thank you LSCV and the new direction of Nat. For those who didnít attend the day I challenge you to come and show us what you got at the next meet or fun day. What are you waiting for? And by the way bring your whole family and all those rc cars no matter what size you have tucked away, Everyone is most welcome! I look forward to your next fun day session when perhaps I may improve my skills to tame your race track and I will be letting others know where you are.    Large Scale Club of Victoria..   51 OíGrady road  Hampton park, First right after the Hallam train station towards Hampton park  3rd gate on the right
Keep your eyes open for notices of the new timetables of events and fun days LSCV will be hosting this year. LSCV moving forward with new direction!

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15399
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
Re: Sunday 27th June 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 12:26:55 PM »
Awesome Fredo... What car did you run?

Grea to hear LSCV is kicking along! headbang
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FredoTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 33
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 02:24:11 PM »
1/8 Nitro Mantis and they used the calandar to time me. And Matty drove his Elkon and it fell apart again!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:28:54 PM by Fredo »

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15399
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 02:36:54 PM »
LOL yeah he told me, don't think there was any loctite on that thread!! who ever built it ^screwy* *rofl*
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login