Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Gave one of my Bajas a wash finally  (Read 893 times)

Offline NoviceTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 307
Gave one of my Bajas a wash finally
« on: September 13, 2017, 09:54:02 AM »
As I live on acreage, my collection of rc cars seem to be always filthy from regular bashing.

I recently swung past Aussiehobbies just for some fuel line, and saw this hanging on the shelf....

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and thought it may end my issues with a couple of my bajas not turning well. So after a strip and clean, and the symsteer clone setup installed, the old girl almost looks new again.

Got a new clutch too.

Chucked on some new bead locks rims I had lying around.

Almost too clean to get dirty again, happy how it looks.

Cheers,
Dave.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:47:59 PM by Novice »

Offline Wrangler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 175
    • Nathan
  • Club: SALS
Re: Gave one of my Bajas a wash finally
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:10:05 PM »
I just put the same steering in mine to race next year be nice to hear your thoughts on it or and differences or improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline in rod we trust

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2486
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:40:04 PM »
ahhh the good ole baja's gee they are fun cars to drive  2wd action is better than any 4 wheel action ,,, with all the spares i have i might put one together and kill it  !rccar!  !woohoo!

Offline NoviceTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 307
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 06:52:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just put the same steering in mine to race next year be nice to hear your thoughts on it or and differences or improvement.

The steering works well.

My only issue has been where the linkages connect to the servo horn, they worked themselves loose after a couple of tanks of bashing.

Offline Wrangler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 175
    • Nathan
  • Club: SALS
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 07:09:56 PM »

The steering works well.

My only issue has been where the linkages connect to the servo horn, they worked themselves loose after a couple of tanks of bashing.
Thanks for the feed back i will make sure to keep an eye on mine cheers.