Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  King RC WebShop  (Read 2131 times)

Offline ElcoholicTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 603
  • Waiting on a Imp4ct with Black 4z
King RC WebShop
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:10:39 PM »
Hey Guys

Sorry been flat out as usual But i am very happy to let you guys know that our web shop is up & running. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some of you may know already since we have our Facebook page also up & running (King RC)

Most parts are up to date with us continually adding as we go. If we don't have it just send us an email as we may have the part in stock that you are after but we haven't listed it yet.

Also we have big news to share.

King RC has been given the only Australian dealership for the N-R-P Ultron Buggy & Short Course truck. We have the buggy listed on the site & parts will follow. Having had a great relationship with the owners for the past 5yrs it just made a lot of sense when we where asked to take the dealership on. We will also be able to buy as usual the entire range of N-R-P parts.

We have also add Tourex Clutches to our dealerships for Australia. Clutches & parts will be up dated once new stock arrives.

Never forgetting our Elcon Models range..... we have been working very hard behind closed doors with some innovative concepts which are currently been tested as i type, not much to report here but very promising the results & can't wait to share what we have installed.

With the above being said i thank you for reading & having a look at our web shop..... we are very proud of it & we hope that it will be easy for you guys to use & get what you need ASAP.

Any questions you can always contact us at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BR
Callan & Team
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:14:50 PM by Elcoholic »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline elma fudd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2039
    • Dave
  • Club: QORLS
Re: King RC WebShop
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 06:29:05 PM »
Any chance of getting nuts n bolts on site Callan as well as torx I hard to find.
" IF YOUR NOT ELCON YOUR NOT WELCON "

Offline ElcoholicTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 603
  • Waiting on a Imp4ct with Black 4z
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 06:39:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any chance of getting nuts n bolts on site Callan as well as torx I hard to find.

Will look into it mate. Keep you posted. thumbsup
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15417
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 06:44:29 PM »
clap1 well done Callan, having your own online shop for King RC is fantastic...... Looks great and user friendly too, i like it headbang
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mickyd213

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1289
  • Club: GRCOR
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »
The web page is awesome Callan... Very easy to navigate around and find what we need... As I was told, it's made it easier to spend money... :)

GRCOR member: 0009

Offline AndyC

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2515
  • SALS Member
    • Andy the Crashologist
  • Club: SALS
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 07:45:55 PM »
Awesome site Callan thumbsup now i just need to work out how to get money into another bank account so i can buy with out the minister of war and finance knowing how much i spend *rofl*
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SALS Member #47
Committee Member
SALS 2013 Summer Series Stock Class Champion
Monster Energy 5B Stock 26cc
Elcon Imp4ct with Black4Z
Sponsered by "BLACKSMITH RACING"
hitting everything since 2012

Offline battler82

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 194
    • Brad
  • Club: QORLS Brisbane
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 07:46:51 PM »
Even finding stuff i never knew you held in stock. So even us losi plebs can be KingRC customers!!