Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  New to 1/5  (Read 3672 times)

Offline puppeli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 2
Re: New to 1/5
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 08:13:34 PM »
Do you seriously think that bothers me.)))

Offline BenV.2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 215
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2016, 06:38:45 PM »
Ok, I'm officially sick of puppelis crap now.
Another fucktard know it all that doesn't even have a car or any experience but will bag any one that knows what they're talking about.

I have a losi 5t RTR.
Bog stock, 15 tanks of hard bashing and haven't busted a thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Hor Mann

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 7907
  • Wanna see my watch?
  • Skype Name: kevinl2375
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2016, 07:19:45 PM »
I would suggest that the OP look at who they take their advice from...

A guy who has been here for 2 minutes with 102 posts with no idea and no car....

Or

A range of people, some with 10 years experience in largescale.

Do your investigations mate and don't believe everything on the internet.. thumbsup

Offline osanshouo

• LSD Newbie
    • Jen Yin
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 08:02:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok i have heard enough bullshit , KM losi  is very week i hope a couple of the guys who owned one chime in the plastics are very weak, chassis bends easy it is just a very cheap copy of the Losi , i have sold them in the past but will not stock them  at all

the DTT 30 deg north truck is a clone of the losi but has much better plastics and components when the dtt was first made yes they had there problems but they were told what was wrong so they went back and re did the problem parts and even sent replacement parts out so we could retrofit to units already sold Tommy will listen to any concerns we have and rectify them ,

servos on all 3 units KM rovan, DTT and Losi are just  downright poor servos  they will need replacing within months  

drive shafts and outdrives on the km  ok wont last anymore the 3 tanks (not true, still have the same set after more than 20 tanks)  , losi very good quality  DTT very good quality guy come in and would prefer to buy dtt drives and shafts as they (seem) to last longer than genuine losi and are about half price

tyres km tyres are pretty good for the price losi the same ddt on par with losi

engines   km there a 2 types of km engines the one they sell cheap to manufacturers and the better ones they retail  dont last very long before chrome comes off bore
losi engines are also a cheap engine but you will get a fgood run from them , same goes for the DTT engine

shocks km no , losi and dtt good shocks but both need to be looked after and seals replaced on a regular basis

Not true at all...

I got a King Motor X2, the only mod you need to do is replace all diff gears to Losi brand, about $30.00 and wrench time.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:05:16 AM by osanshouo »

Offline puppeli

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2019, 01:08:17 AM »
So buy now all the BS has been proved wrong. Just a sales pitch with minions. Got the right information from elsewhere people that actually own the cars and are in the know plus my own experience. Pretty much everything that has been said here is just plain wrong. You want quality get 30'N or KM. There is not even a debate in it.

Offline puppeli

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2019, 01:15:15 AM »
ok i have heard enough bullshit , KM losi  is very week i hope a couple of the guys who owned one chime in the plastics are very weak, chassis bends easy it is just a very cheap copy of the Losi , i have sold them in the past but will not stock them  at all

the DTT 30 deg north truck is a clone of the losi but has much better plastics and components when the dtt was first made yes they had there problems but they were told what was wrong so they went back and re did the problem parts and even sent replacement parts out so we could retrofit to units already sold Tommy will listen to any concerns we have and rectify them ,

servos on all 3 units KM rovan, DTT and Losi are just  downright poor servos  they will need replacing within months 

drive shafts and outdrives on the km  ok wont last anymore the 3 tanks (not true, still have the same set after more than 20 tanks)   , losi very good quality  DTT very good quality guy come in and would prefer to buy dtt drives and shafts as they (seem) to last longer than genuine losi and are about half price

engines   km there a 2 types of km engines the one they sell cheap to manufacturers and the better ones they retail  dont last very long before chrome comes off bore
losi engines are also a cheap engine but you will get a fgood run from them , same goes for the DTT engine

shocks km no , losi and dtt good shocks but both need to be looked after and seals replaced on a regular basis

Not true at all...

I got a King Motor X2, the only mod you need to do is replace all diff gears to Losi brand, about $30.00 and wrench time.

With the diffs I haven't had any problems. Even the stock KM. All is needed is shimming at the teardown and you are good. I did get the Losi diffs but never had any use for them yet. Still sitting in the toolbox. You also have to see the difference between under 2hp Losi and +5hp KM that makes the demand on the diff lot greater.

Offline puppeli

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2019, 01:52:45 AM »
ok i have heard enough bullshit , KM losi  is very week i hope a couple of the guys who owned one chime in the plastics are very weak, chassis bends easy it is just a very cheap copy of the Losi , i have sold them in the past but will not stock them  at all

servos on all 3 units KM rovan, DTT and Losi are just  downright poor servos  they will need replacing within months 

drive shafts and outdrives on the km  ok wont last anymore the 3 tanks   , losi very good quality  DTT very good quality guy come in and would prefer to buy dtt drives and shafts as they (seem) to last longer than genuine losi and are about half price

engines   km there a 2 types of km engines the one they sell cheap to manufacturers and the better ones they retail  dont last very long before chrome comes off bore

just my two bobs worth on the subject as a seller and owner of all 3 of these units
in my opinion a DTT roller is the best buy then you can put a top engine and servos in the unit

also just think the winning trucks in outlaw 4wd in Queensland are all DTT  not bad when you think there are at least 20 trucks running in the club 

So much absolute bullshit here.

KM Chassis and plastics are the same as DTT. They are all made by the same factory.

Servos on KM are same as K-Power. Very good servos that many choose because they are reliable, cheap and most of all strong and only 146g per servo. Losi servo is same as Savox just rebranded. DTT servo is JX62kg that is an upgrade from the Savox 40kg servo made from imported Thai parts put together in China.

KM shafts and outdrives 100% same as DTT from same manufacturer.

KM tires 100% same as DTT.

KM 30.5cc 5hp ported. The other you talk is put in buy dealer after they bought container worth of rollers and build them cheap with 29cc's. Of course 5hp won't last as long as the under 2hp 29cc from DTT and Losi. That is given with power you lose reliability but saying "dont last very long before chrome comes off bore" is just plain wrong. None of these engines have bores coated with chrome.

Shocks again same as DTT.

Every point is a lie to sell what you say for the people that have no idea. Shame on you.

Offline puppeli

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2019, 06:18:14 PM »
I would suggest that the OP look at who they take their advice from...

A guy who has been here for 2 minutes with 102 posts with no idea and no car....

Or

A range of people, some with 10 years experience in largescale.

Do your investigations mate and don't believe everything on the internet.. thumbsup

And yet the "guy who has been here for 2 minutes with 102 posts with no idea and no car...." didn't fall into the bullshit and after all this time was right in every f*&*^*% point discussed. If listen to the bullshit would have cost at least twice as much more and still been left wanting. Just shows the ugliness of this hobby and the absolute bullshit from brand whores and minions of the dealer that fed it with hook and sinker for the gullible. No wonder the forum is dead.

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2914
  • Mr Happy
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2019, 04:10:29 AM »
Beware the idiot left arguing with himself at the end of a thread......just my 2c *rofl* headbang
Contempt without prior investigation will guarantee everlasting ignorance

Offline in rod we trust

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2489
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2019, 04:10:23 AM »
Beware the idiot left arguing with himself at the end of a thread......just my 2c *rofl* headbang

been a while  but after reading the above post  from puppet or what ever his name is I could not stop 1lma00!