Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Helping clubs fund the National event  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Baino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1864
  • Elcon MMX XL
Re: Helping clubs fund the National event
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2015, 10:49:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only true way to find out is for each club committee to talk to their members and find out..... report back with all the relative info and then we will truly know what direction this can go in.

I like Dans idea on the committee
such as one representative from each club, an aarcmcc rep, and one independent, that would make seven people.

Absolutely Steve. I think we have enough positive feedback now for all committees to take it to the members and see what the outcome is. We are holding our AGM on the 22nd so we will put it forward then. Fingers crossed!

Offline Scubee01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 197
Re: Helping clubs fund the National event
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2015, 05:11:18 PM »
The only true way to find out is for each club committee to talk to their members and find out..... report back with all the relative info and then we will truly know what direction this can go in.

I like Dans idea on the committee
such as one representative from each club, an aarcmcc rep, and one independent, that would make seven people.

Absolutely Steve. I think we have enough positive feedback now for all committees to take it to the members and see what the outcome is. We are holding our AGM on the 22nd so we will put it forward then. Fingers crossed!

SALS AGM is the same date, will be doing like wise.
s.a.l.s. member #46
FG Leopard 4 Competition