Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Nationals 2015 Pre Orders  (Read 541 times)

Offline ElcoholicTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 603
  • Waiting on a Imp4ct with Black 4z
Nationals 2015 Pre Orders
« on: September 16, 2015, 05:43:51 PM »
Hi Guys

My apologies for not being around so much on here but we have been flat out with work etc, And i guess you all know the drill with day to day life thumbsup

I for one, am getting a little exited for this years Nationals as the club is doing a AWESOME job so far & the track will be in premo condition come race day....

Looking forward to racing yes, but seeing everyone again & meeting new people is always great. Looking forward to some fun times with no hangover - cough cough 1beer!

I also wanted to let every one know that we will have all our track side support again over the 4 days. This includes spare parts for Elcon / Hormann / FG  & all engine parts etc.

Some guys have already taken advantage of this offer so i thought i should share with everyone.

We are currently taking pre orders for wheels & tyres. If you wish to pre order then please send us an email at    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    & state the quantities & types of tires / wheels so you don't miss out come race day. we will send out your invoice so these would be pre paid before the event. So you don't spend all your money at the bar thumbsup

Tyre & wheel pricing will be not advertised here but our prices are very competitive that's for sure.

The plan is to be able to hand out your wheels & tires on the Thursday / Friday at the event so you don't get hit with shipping costs for interstaters.

Below options we have at the event.

FG 170mm white rims

FG 170mm EVO mini pins & rims - Sold Pre mounted - Medium  (these are the NEW tires that where used at the Euros & are softer then the older type tire)

FG 170mm EVO mini pins - Medium (Tyres only)

MCD 180mm Micro Stud V2 Soft - NOT the light version as they are not so good.

Elcon 155mm Rims - Orange, White, Black & Green colour options

MCD 155mm Mini Pins Soft

GRP 155mm Cubic & Bulldogs - limited numbers

Hormann 155mm X tyres soft

All the above are sold as a pair (2)

With the above being said i wish everyone a save journey to the event & look forward to meeting you all again ;)

BR
Callan - King RC
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:18:00 PM by Elcoholic »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login