Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  My son's 5B  (Read 766 times)

Offline Mr CaliTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 353
My son's 5B
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:49:25 PM »
My son Ben asked me to start up a thread about his Baja as he is planning on modding it to his taste. He's 9 but is very keen on RC cars, he's driven on the Luddenham track a few times and is pretty hooked.

He got this for Christmas, and asked for money from family for his other pressies to spend on modding it.

I'm only guiding him on his build, trying to stay hands off as much as possible.

On Christmas Day
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trailing out the new cage, and starting to strip parts for painting.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Painting the parts

Reassembly time
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:51:40 PM by Mr Cali »

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15271
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
Re: My son's 5B
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:57:13 PM »
Man that's an awesome Xmas present for a 9 year old...... Looks like he enjoys working on it! thumbsup
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline klh mx10

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 7181
Re: My son's 5B
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 11:21:29 PM »
One happy looking lad! And digging the loud colour chosen! headbang

KLH concepts custom painting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login