Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  2014 Nats Videos  (Read 2213 times)

Offline xr8ute

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1243
  • Dean
Re: 2014 Nats Videos
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 10:15:09 PM »
Your right about loop placement for sure Brenton..!
We will lay a new loop when we redo our track ... Better location will equal better signal, ours us right on the corner to main straight..!

Separate note, I spoke to Brad tonite filling him in on a few things and decisions made at the nats.. He was 100% in agreement with decisions made ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Redline

• Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2350
  • Mat
  • Club: SALS
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 07:27:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doesn't the lockout only apply to your transponder after the timing has picked up your signal? If so it wouldn't matter if it ran across the next section of track. Like Fifty8 said, he went back over it after he didn't hear the beep. Wish I did the same

Spot on thumbsup
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SALS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BruceCampbellTopic starter

• Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:39 AM »
Doesn't the lockout only apply to your transponder after the timing has picked up your signal? If so it wouldn't matter if it ran across the next section of track. Like Fifty8 said, he went back over it after he didn't hear the beep. Wish I did the same

Spot on thumbsup

+1

Thanks Dean, I was worried I'd crossed the line a bit with a few things..Wadey's situation being the main one.

but it can be difficult with listening to the transponder when crossing the line when racing and other cars flying over. I'm going to chat to Mylaps dude today about if they suggest a maintenance plan do maintain the loop and anything else on reducing the chance of missing the loop in certain scenarios.

Offline xr8ute

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1243
  • Dean
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 08:33:15 AM »
I was a little too but I knew it was right ...... That's why I went out on a limb and through myself under the bus ..... Lol

Once again Brenton, great job mate ... I look forward to next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk