Large Scale Downunder Forum

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Author Topic:  top end show n shine.  (Read 1120 times)

Offline incubusTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Jr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 66
top end show n shine.
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:41:30 PM »
there's a couple of people from darwin on here now so let's see what they have and throw up pics and vids from bash sessions.

the black and red on is my current baja that is now getting a heap of parts thrown at it to replace the junk i broke last time i took it out and the blue one is one that will be making it's way from victoria to me sometime this week.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline JJAfrica

• LSD New
  • Liked: 1
Re: top end show n shine.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »
Hey mate where in darwin you guys bashing? I'm moving to Katherine in jan 2015

Offline incubusTopic starter

• Jr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 66
Re: top end show n shine.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 07:49:35 PM »
there's no real set location. we pretty much just organise to head out somewhere and destroy stuff. you moving up with the RAAF?