Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Upgrades for 5sc  (Read 632 times)

Offline MINISTAofSINISTATopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 41
Upgrades for 5sc
« on: July 07, 2014, 08:29:13 PM »
G'day Lad!
 I haven't been here in a while but thought I would share my upgrades with you all!!! Here is what I upgraded!
Kraken extended arms rears only
Ubers rc extended drive shafts
Finally got rid of PCSC n replace it with craftwreks v2 lay shaft
IRC bb shocks rear only. My stock front shocks are upgraded to max with rezzies. Just got new FF longer cuffs.
Got an ESP 30.5 ported top end with +2mm stuffed crank to go in the TR/OBR crank case when this one shits it's self.
Painted the VRC bb pipe!visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kingstar

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 476
Re: Upgrades for 5sc
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 05:28:09 PM »
Wow! Good work with the body and kraken cage. Havent seen that before. Nice work!
SALS #21
MCD V4
KLASS 1
BAJA 5B

Offline MINISTAofSINISTATopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 41
Re: Upgrades for 5sc
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 06:31:27 PM »
Oooi! Kings wats up bro? Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk