Large Scale Downunder Forum

Currently:
  •  Rc50 Evolution 5 2

Author Topic:  Rc50 Evolution  (Read 22351 times)

Offline hatch232

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 124
Re: Rc50 Evolution
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2014, 03:21:39 PM »
Hey dudes, went out today for a bit with the rc50 ground was a little dry and slippery but the rc50 didn't disappoint check it out, this camera man I had today is a bit old and has Parkinsons the guy last week was a little better lol. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline doaba

• Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 112
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2014, 07:40:51 PM »
The brown c*(% last week was a lot better at filming jimbo...got farkin motion sickness after viewing that..thanks rino  *pukes*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:42:05 PM by doaba »

Offline maxitTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1826
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 07:56:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The brown c*(% last week was a lot better at filming jimbo...got farkin motion sickness after viewing that..thanks rino  *pukes*
Mate
I have been out of practice not used to the sideline watching. That's what makes you better.....
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Extreme Speed Team, Worlds Fastest Hpi Baja 189 kph! BZM 50cc

Offline doaba

• Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 112
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2014, 08:17:11 PM »
You either forgot to take you're anxiety tablets today or you've got slight parkinsons mate.. Fair dinkum, blind Freddy could have done better, without the shakes!!

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2014, 08:32:25 PM »
Like I said out of practice I rather use my glasses way easier.

All jokes aside another good display of power today Jim... I think there more in it yet after seeing how oily the plug was. Its good to see the rc50 stamp its authority in the big bore motors just like before. Also what you see is what you get all the time....performance and reliability with this motor and no need to send it places its a do it your self motor just like your smaller cc engine very simple and easy. I luv the Tillston carburettor it's a dream to work with easy to tune and really peaks up top never misses a beat, wish I had my tacho with me today would of been great to see its range.

Looking forward to next week some rc40 & 50 with some different setups and pipes should be great day.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sal355

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 274
  • George
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »
She's ripping mate , well done on the upgrade

Offline sal355

• LSD Contributor
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 274
  • George
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 09:03:56 PM »

All jokes aside another good display of power today Jim... I think there more in it yet after seeing how oily the plug was. Its good to see the rc50 stamp its authority in the big bore motors just like before. Also what you see is what you get all the time....performance and reliability with this motor and no need to send it places its a do it your self motor just like your smaller cc engine very simple and easy. I luv the Tillston carburettor it's a dream to work with easy to tune and really peaks up top never misses a beat, wish I had my tacho with me today would of been great to see its range.

Looking forward to next week some rc40 & 50 with some different setups and pipes should be great day.

Hey Rino what peak rpm did you achieve with 40 and with what gears dontknow

Offline KING

• Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 195
  • proud SALS member
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
G'day guys...
  Just a question & I'm soo keen to get one of Rc50
Is this ready to fit on baja???
How much it $$$???
Where to buy???
I'm from S.A.
Any help you can PM...

Cheers
  KING thumbsup
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 09:11:24 PM by KING »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 09:10:52 PM »

Hey Rino what peak rpm did you achieve with 40 and with what gears dontknow

I got between 17,500 & 18,200 The rc40 can do better with a upgrade of a crank & raising the exhaust port and a bit of port cleaning,  Anything up to 20,000 rpm it would be a weapon.

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 09:25:36 PM »
G'day guys...
How much it $$$???
Where to buy???
I'm from S.A.
Any help you can PM...

Cheers
  KING thumbsup

Hey matey

Fitting in a standard Baja is not possible you have to turn it into a 5t or sc. You need to have a  cage around it to protect it. There in the UK.
As for costs contact Ian  at MMR Modeltech I think it may be the same price as the rc40 or maybe cheaper.tell him your from Aus as he will look after you it should be around the $1600 mark for the motor depending on the currency.and then I think Bartalone have there pipe selling for $250.00 +shipping. Here is Ian   Email  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have any queries PM me.

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 09:27:14 PM by maxit »

Offline KING

• Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 195
  • proud SALS member
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »
G'day guys...
How much it $$$???
Where to buy???
I'm from S.A.
Any help you can PM...

Cheers
  KING thumbsup

Hey matey

Fitting in a standard Baja is not possible you have to turn it into a 5t or sc. You need to have a  cage around it to protect it. There in the UK.
As for costs contact Ian  at MMR Modeltech I think it may be the same price as the rc40 or maybe cheaper.tell him your from Aus as he will look after you it should be around the $1600 mark for the motor depending on the currency.and then I think Bartalone have there pipe selling for $250.00 +shipping. Here is Ian   Email  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have any queries PM me.

Cheers

Thanks mate thumbsup

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:13 PM »
No

Problem

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 07:22:57 AM »
I have to confirm but 50 of the rc50 cylinders are on order from Scott & the cranks will be on special order so there will be plenty. At the moment....

Offline BASHINBEAST

• LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 88
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 11:20:57 AM »
I just got off the phone with Mr. Finlay and we finalized the details for my SCOTT FINLAY RC50 EVOLUTION...with special this and special that...holy shit, I'm pumped...thank you so much Scott...we have a few surprises for these folks...why wait...let's get this party started...muchas gracias amigo!!!

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »
I just got off the phone with Mr. Finlay and we finalized the details for my SCOTT FINLAY RC50 EVOLUTION...with special this and special that...holy shit, I'm pumped...thank you so much Scott...we have a few surprises for these folks...why wait...let's get this party started...muchas gracias amigo!!!

Congrats

You will be impressed!!!

Offline hatch232

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »
Hey boys, just got back from the park took the rc50 out for a run it's been pissing here for days, so grass was wet I had a wheelie bar on it that Greg made for me it's working awesome I mite adjust it abit higher but for now it's awesome thanks Greg your a legend.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2547
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:10 PM »
Glad it's working for you Jim  thumbsup   you will find when it starts the tumbles the plate will dig in and reduce them.
Love the punch that thing has out of the hole  driven1

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2014, 08:21:39 PM »
Looking good..now for some wheelies..........

Offline hatch232

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »

The whole idea was to stop the wheelies

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2014, 09:44:21 PM »

The whole idea was to stop the wheelies

Ah I thought u wanted to still do wheelies so that you could do the entire length of the park. I suppose it how you want to use it some like to have extended wheelies without having to worry about it flipping. I have to say tough how does work on some sharp turns I could see it tipping a couple of times.

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 10:22:31 PM »
Mate 3.07 4.08 4.10 it tipped over 6.23 and a few other times as well considering u where going in a straight line and slowing down to a dead stop on turns. Maybe you should watch the video. I don't think its the wheelie bar causing it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:23:52 PM by maxit »

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2547
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »
It has a heap of flex on the sides to be tipping a car over into turns but hey it could be bitting into the dirt    dontknow
It aint the beez kneez of wheelie bars but has worked well for me on a couple of my rigs.

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2014, 07:10:13 PM »
Let's stay on topic you two and have your tantrums off elsewhere . I think this forum has had enough if ouch have something that makes it interesting please do so. But don't add your off topic remarks it's old news . It's just showing your shoe size which isn't that big at the moment.

Keep it interesting guys.its suppose to be about helping others and new stuff.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:15:00 PM by maxit »

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 08:27:16 PM »
Ok

I thought I'd share this for those whom have a rc40 or 50 in a losi or Baja very simple carbon fibre 1mm plate for the primer bulb.

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 09:23:12 AM »
Rc50 going strong first vid grass a bit damp not much traction sounds nice & crisp.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:36:23 AM by Ozzy Mozzy »