Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Pets - Dogs, Cats, Birds, Lizards whatever it is you have  (Read 37218 times)

Offline bajabrad

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2419
Re: Pets - Dogs, Cats, Birds, Lizards whatever it is you have
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
Hay Millzee, how about  "Cutey cuggly wuggly bear" 

You would sound real tough calling out his name while pig shootin!  *rofl*

Offline millzee

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 4219
  • Danny
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2015, 02:40:52 PM »
Our friend suggested "Nails", not as in "tough as" but as in "Rusty - Nails"
"Go Hard for Fun"
Trucks, Cars, Boats, choppers, drones and crashed planes.

Offline millzee

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Danny
« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2015, 06:57:04 PM »
bananadance1 headbang
I've been on my wifes back to let me get a more manly type dog and after a weeks whining she finally said yes to this little Groodle.  He's a Golden retriever x mini Poodle and will grow to around 45-50cm high.  He's a stocky little fella but his dad is very fast so the breader belives that it'll make a great rabbit dog.  We'll pick him up next Friday along with the Cavoodle bananadance1
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Go Hard for Fun"

Offline millzee

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Danny
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2015, 10:24:31 AM »
We drove down to Doncaster yesterday afternoon and picked up "Koby" the Cavoodle and "Jax" the mini Groodle.  They travelled well in the car and seem to be good puppies.  Once we got home they livened up A LOT, both are very bouncy, playful dogs with good personalities.  Jax will already walk on a lead with me and even sit and look up at me when I stop, I'll keep encouraging that behaviour as it'll make life a lot easier as he gets bigger.  Our 2 year old Cavoodle "Rusty" is a out of sorts, last night he didn't want a bar of these two new intruders, he wouldn't even look at them and when they bounded over to him, he would run and hide behind my legs *rofl*

"Go Hard for Fun"

Offline millzee

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Danny
« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2015, 07:15:52 PM »
We're in Inverloch at the moment so today we took our dogs to the beach.  It was the two pups first time on the sand and they loved it, they even had a swim.
This is Jax, 13 week old Mini Groodle

this is Coby, 13 week old Cavoodle

Jax decided he needed saving

And here's our 2 year old Cavoodle, Rusty

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:17:40 PM by millzee »
"Go Hard for Fun"

Offline GodlesTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2168
  • Luke
« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2015, 10:33:18 PM »
Great photos! Looks like they had a ball!

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15435
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2016, 05:14:24 PM »
Newest member of the family is Mufasa he is a Maine Coon about 3 months old....

Sent from my iPhone7 @ LSD HQ
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jester Racing

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2994
  • Damian
  • Club: QORLS
« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
Maine Coon's are awesome.. thumbsup

Should fill a crab pot well when he gets older...
The older I get, the bigger the toys........

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2927
  • Mr Happy
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »
Bad Jelly Jnr....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fckn Bad Jelly alright....had a phone call from the neighbour next door a cpl weeks ago telling me the neighbour out front was urgently trying to get hold of me....the nutbag had escaped bang head ...

'Jelly has gotten out of your yard and was chasing cars up and down the main rd'
'....is she...dead?'
'No,the council rubbish guy finally got her and put her back and shut the gates'
'Sweet as'
'Not really.....she attacked a lady that was jogging and she's waiting here for you...and she wants to call the police'
'....attacked?? *rofl* ...look all I will do is make it worse so tell her if she wants to call the filth to go right ahead........and If she ever gets out again don't chase her...she thinks that's really funny,just call her and walk away,if you aren't interested in playing chase she just puts on her sad face and then follows you'

In the end there was 4 neighbours,2 rubbish men,the jogger and her husband involved *rofl* ...she loves eating shoes...especially when they're on people's feet *rofl* so I knew what the 'attack' would've involved.
Wife received a call from dog control that arvo basically saying they'd had a call from some hysterical women claiming she was attacked by a viscous pitbull *rofl* the officer laid into her stating that she was an English Bull Terrier not a Pitbull and at 9 months of age her behaviour was quite normal and perfectly acceptable and then apparently told her to stop being a trouble causing drama queen *rofl*......dog control officer was a pommy chick who'd had 2 bullies when she was younger *rofl*

....not sure where she got the shoe fetish from.... 1oops1

*rofl*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:23:35 PM by nz420 »
Contempt without prior investigation will guarantee everlasting ignorance

Offline in rod we trust

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2490
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2017, 07:54:40 PM »
what a awesome looking terrier had few when i was younger one of my favorite dogs

Offline savage600

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1434
  • Sometime's Darkness, will show you the light.
  • Club: 1 Wood
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »
Not sure if I have posted this elsewhere in here, but if I have, my bad.

Our fish journey started with us getting the little grey tank with a couple of fish in it for a scout badge project, but soon grew with the larger tank ( about 143 litres ) I got from a guy at work for a measly $150 for the tank, hood and cupboard, twin globe light, 5 layer canister filter, heater and a couple of fish, that soon grew to what it is now with my wife really taking to it and she has scaped it quite well and to the 3rd small black tank for the fry ( baby fish we had ) .

The tanks have a variety of Balloon Molly's, Platy's, Bristlenose catfish, guppies, Angle fish, Dwarf Guarami's in them and varying amounts aswell.

The small black tank is kept for a fry tank of hospital tank if fish are a bit crook.

Here are a couple of pics as they sit to date.

Cheers Dave.

The

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:59:28 PM by savage600 »
Hpi Firestorm E Flux
Axial SCX10
Motor work by Mick Mods ( a.k.a. Pagey04)
Heli's also in the mix.

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Mr Happy
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2017, 09:07:22 PM »
She is a very very cool dog.....absolutely thrives on causing mischief and having fun...but I think she's a bit retarded....if not quite retarded certainly as dumb as shit *rofl* .....bit like her Dad 1oops1 headbang *rofl*

Even now at 10months she chases her tail hard out and goes in circles faster and faster untill she face plants *rofl* ....then looks at her tail has a bit of a growl and starts again *rofl*
She's convinced that there's people,dogs,cats and everything else hiding in the funny box in the t.v room *rofl* barks and carries on at it constantly....she's head butted it at least a dozen times and the other day she climbed up and was trying to get into the back of it *rofl* ....and she's still trying to find that other dog that lives in the mirror *rofl* .....in saying all that tho she's been easy to train and knows what she's not allowed to do....then does it anyway....maybe she just doesn't give a fck *rofl*
She is absolute huge fun to be around as she's always happy ....she also drives everyone else nutty with her antics which I also happen to think is great headbang *rofl*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 09:09:05 PM by nz420 »

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Mr Happy
« Reply #262 on: May 27, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
Wow....hadn't really noticed what a little fatty Jelly is turning into *rofl*

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:13:29 PM by nz420 »

Offline John_C

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD New
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2020, 04:49:53 PM »
my penny