Large Scale Downunder Forum

Currently:
  •  Let's build one with the old man. 5 1

Author Topic:  Let's build one with the old man.  (Read 5979 times)

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2856
  • Mr Happy
Re: Let's build one with the old man.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »
bang head even your teenage girls build a better lookin Baja than me *rofl* headbang
Contempt without prior investigation will guarantee everlasting ignorance

Offline antonis2708

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 191
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 08:41:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The twins came back into the garage on the weekend to get more done on there build.
Front and rear ends went together pretty smoothly.
Thought i would step it up a bit and introduce them to the electrics and radio box.
It confused them big time *rofl*  and they were showing signs of spewing venom as women do  *angry*
Chilax i said, Time out ladies and have a break  .   One got sent to the sin bin for telling the other to get ......  *rofl*
Anyways the old man finished the radio box off:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After some chiling out called them back down to get more done.
Women are a whole new breed once left to chill  dontknow  went really well all arvo and flowing onto Sunday as pics show.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My love for Aus Post continues   bang head   as the motor was suppose to arrive on friday, so we could of got the majority of that installed on the weekend before the girls go back to school this week.
Cant even get express delivery on the said date within my own farkin state     #$spit&*

It arrived Today and is sitting at the post office waiting collection     GGFe'd

Twins will have a read of some of the above and most likely give me some flames   *shooting*   *rofl*

Thanks for having a squiz   thumbsup

Nice what rear wing is that greg?

Sigs by Ozzy Mozzy
I support Redline Enterprises

Offline badwobble

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 6738
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 08:46:28 PM »
Love ya work here Greg, great to spend time with the kids when they really know whats going on headbang

tell you what the 1st pics posted really slap you in the face  eek2 lol

Great build mate, looks like they inherited your good taste in largescale  1beer!

The wisest men follow their own direction.
May all your encounters with the law begin with the words, NICE HARLEY!

Offline Justin2000

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2357
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 08:54:02 PM »
You are a sick ass Dad n have Kick Ass twin Daughters . Awesome work as no less than perfect Greg :-) no words can tell how talented you are mate . Not just ideal man but always make it to reality that make you Awesomeness .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline atmmak5Topic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2547
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 08:54:15 PM »
Cheers Tony   thumbsup

Stock 5 B one mate with ends cut to a shape.

Cheers Brett  thumbsup
They are showing some serious respect now   *notworthy*    *rofl*    to what there old man gets up to in the man cave rather than thinking that he just plays with toy cars    *rofl*

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »
You are a sick ass Dad n have Kick Ass twin Daughters . Awesome work as no less than perfect Greg :-) no words can tell how talented you are mate . Not just ideal man but always make it to reality that make you Awesomeness .

Thanks Tommy  1beer!

Kick in the ass is what they deserve most of the time as all parents with teens would agree.

We were all spewing the motor didnt rock up as they were hanging to get it installed and start it.
I'm just hanging to get it run in and on the burnout pad    1oops1   when there not home   *rofl*

Offline monsterbug

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 3022
    • Danny
  • Location: right behind you mutha fuka, failing that New Zealand
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »
With your safety had on in case of flying shoes 1lma00!

Offline Grim Reaper

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 3561
  • Mick
  • Club: Red Lion Rebels
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »
i'll be looking forward to some action vids headbang

Offline Justin2000

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2014, 09:08:14 PM »
we all lucky that have ass to kick but hey they are the reason that we here , to chill hehe
cant wait to see video your twin drive the car they build , cheers Greg

Thanks Tommy  1beer!

Kick in the ass is what they deserve most of the time as all parents with teens would agree.

We were all spewing the motor didnt rock up as they were hanging to get it installed and start it.
I'm just hanging to get it run in and on the burnout pad    1oops1   when there not home   *rofl*

Offline Justin2000

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 09:09:41 PM »
Opp :-)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:13:38 PM by Justin2000 »

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 09:15:38 PM »
With your safety had on in case of flying shoes 1lma00!

*rofl*  Danny the neighbours think I'm a weird prick everytime i venture out of the garage wearing it wanting to start a car  *rofl*

It pisses her off every time I wear it so getting embarrassed in front of the neighbours is worth it. headbang
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:48:36 PM by atmmak5 »

Offline bennyd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2035
  • Benny
    • Benny
  • Instagram: bennyd1980
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2014, 09:24:59 PM »
Cheers Brett  thumbsup
They are showing some serious respect now   *notworthy*    *rofl*    to what there old man gets up to in the man cave rather than thinking that he just plays with toy cars    *rofl*

But that IS what you're doing *rofl*

Build looks great Greg, plain to see your daughters have inherited your insane building skills thumbsup
Back playing with real cars

Quote from: GonzoRacer
All too often I say "I can build something nicer than that" and I'm looking at my own build log...

Offline Brycevr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Jr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 29
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 10:46:48 PM »
So jealous, my boy does PS3 and violent video games.
He just doesn't get it.
Great to share with the kids.
Quality is a direct experience, independent of and prior to intellectual abstractions.
R. Pirsig

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2014, 11:56:57 PM »
So jealous, my boy does PS3 and violent video games.
He just doesn't get it.
Great to share with the kids.

Mine aren't any different .. It's hard to get them off there phones and computers but found once they actually get started they want to keep going.

Offline Brycevr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Jr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 29
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 12:11:06 AM »
Unfortunately, mine lives in Adelaide with his Mum and he only visits for some holidays.
Loves being here but there's not enough time at this end.
Sad but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Great build by the way.
I appreciate your attention to detail. I'll bet you are well regarded as a professional as well.
These things are part of the soul aren't they?
I'll bet it is impossible for you to do anything less than your best, whatever it is. Money is never a part of it.
Quality is a direct experience, independent of and prior to intellectual abstractions.
R. Pirsig

Offline klh mx10

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 7181
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:28 AM »
Yeah cool build for sure, i like the use of the carbon rod to trick out a few area's and the custom cut stocker wing and roofplate/plug guard. headbang

KLH concepts custom painting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Godles

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2168
  • Luke
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 08:05:21 AM »
isn't it amazing the fight to get them in the shed, but once they're there, you can't get them back out!

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 09:05:08 PM »
Unfortunately, mine lives in Adelaide with his Mum and he only visits for some holidays.
Loves being here but there's not enough time at this end.
Sad but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Great build by the way.
I appreciate your attention to detail. I'll bet you are well regarded as a professional as well.
These things are part of the soul aren't they?
I'll bet it is impossible for you to do anything less than your best, whatever it is. Money is never a part of it.

That's a bummer mate and i feel for you not having your boy close and can understand the not enough time thing.
You have read me to a T on the last part   thumbsup
My intentions start with building a plain smasher basher but somehow go way out of whack once i start  dontknow    ^screwy*

Yeah cool build for sure, i like the use of the carbon rod to trick out a few area's and the custom cut stocker wing and roofplate/plug guard. headbang

Cheers Kane,
Not much more i can do to a B   dontknow  I have done them to death and wreckon this will be my last  *crybaby*

isn't it amazing the fight to get them in the shed, but once they're there, you can't get them back out!

Always the case Luke,  spot on    thumbsup

Offline klh mx10

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 11:01:29 PM »
How many 5B's you built now Greg, must be a dozen hey, not including 5T's, Losi's, smallscales.........   eek2

KLH concepts custom painting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 11:46:57 PM »
Id say i'm up to my 3rd with this one mate   *rofl*  . Although imo they all look totally different it's time to give the B's a break.
Manufactures of cars and motor guru's are bringing stuff out at an amazing rate these days so no shortage of options for us all .   thumbsup
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:51:09 AM by atmmak5 »

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2014, 12:03:41 AM »
Motor had arrived so we spent time today dressing it up:

It was last years build TS Reed that got tired and needed a revamp.   
Talked to Damo over a rebuild and all that was asked by me was, dont care what size ,or what you do to it . Just put a smile on my face after run in when i finally get to punch it   driven1
Went for the full packaged modded options being; case, carb,Elcon clutch, and minifold . Keen to see how good this thing goes after run in.   

She liked the porting Damo but wreckons it needs a tad more tweaking in one area   *rofl*

Sunday night install pics coming up and hoping to have it fired up  .

thumbsup

Offline sword26

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 5807
  • Craig
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2014, 12:13:13 AM »
POXY....

1lma00!,  looking good, headbang

Sig by   Chris Allender

Offline Grim Reaper

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 3561
  • Mick
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2014, 12:57:03 AM »
awesome, look forward to more pics headbang

Offline klh mx10

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2014, 01:22:55 AM »
Sweet she's Rooster powered, looks trick! driven1

Offline badwobble

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 6738
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2014, 02:09:53 AM »
Got to say Greg yours is the only other Threshold filter I have seen for a couple of years,i have had mine for around 4 years, not sure what happened to them all, they seemed to have vanished of the face of the earth.

I love mine, it's been bent and bent back and still looks like new with a little scrub.

Engine looks cool headbang I got to do me an all black engine one day.

The wisest men follow their own direction.
May all your encounters with the law begin with the words, NICE HARLEY!