Large Scale Downunder Forum

Currently:
  •  Some of my work - KLH concepts 5 4

Author Topic:  Some of my work - KLH concepts  (Read 27130 times)

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15187
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
Re: Some of my work - KLH concepts
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2015, 11:05:34 AM »
Man you did that with a rattle can *notworthy*
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline klh mx10Topic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 7181
« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2015, 02:23:06 AM »
Here's the first job i did with the new airbrush - i LOVE my new Iwata!

Was an 18th present a couple of months ago for a young fella i've known in the MX club since he was a little kid, i'm basically not taking on any work but promised his mum last year i'd paint one for his 18th! 

I mixed a custom candy green and it's the best green i've ever made, i have no direct sunlight pics to show it off unfortunately, but put a few pics of the peak below under different angles of fluro lights to try show the flip in it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KLH concepts custom painting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Rooster Tail Engines

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 846
    • Rooster Tail Engines
« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
Real nice Mate. *notworthy*

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2015, 12:10:19 PM »
Real nice Mate. *notworthy*

Cheers Damo, hey i got the pipe too thanks mate! 👍

KLH concepts custom painting - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline JOHNSEE

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 8749
  • Club: S.A.L.S
« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2015, 03:36:51 PM »
f*** that green is awwesome Kane!! headbang

Great job on the MX helmet thumbsup

Offline maxit

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1826
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2015, 04:29:10 PM »
Wow...eek2

Extreme Speed Team, Worlds Fastest Hpi Baja 189 kph! BZM 50cc

Offline monsterbug

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 3022
    • Danny
  • Location: right behind you mutha fuka, failing that New Zealand
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »
You sir are a god among men........

when it comes to airbrushing at least *gc*

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2015, 02:28:11 AM »
Painted my long term EXO up a few months ago. 

Offline jimmykl

• Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 123
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2015, 07:08:17 AM »
Kane as always thats some sweet paint work mate and congrats on the incoming holt jr 2.0 .

Offline elma fudd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2038
    • Dave
  • Club: QORLS
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »
Top Class as always Kane.
Congratulations on the future young fella headbang
" IF YOUR NOT ELCON YOUR NOT WELCON "

Offline Rooster Tail Engines

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 846
    • Rooster Tail Engines
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2015, 11:24:19 AM »
That looks awesome with the dunes as a backdrop.  headbang

Offline in rod we trust

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2475
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2015, 11:54:02 AM »
id love to see ya paint a mexican chevy style low rider 63 belair ..
i reckon it would come out awesome the way you paint

.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline maxit

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1826
  • Run Hard and Fast
« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2015, 12:00:36 PM »
Another nice bit of Work Kane...

Extreme Speed Team, Worlds Fastest Hpi Baja 189 kph! BZM 50cc

Offline bennyd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2035
  • Benny
    • Benny
  • Instagram: bennyd1980
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2015, 09:06:02 PM »
f*** me sideways it's actually together 1lma00!
Looks awesome as always Pop thumbsup
Back playing with real cars

Quote from: GonzoRacer
All too often I say "I can build something nicer than that" and I'm looking at my own build log...

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #214 on: October 28, 2015, 09:33:08 AM »
I've signed a 12month contract with Hanna from Ausrab Industries to race here using their products with some help, so was perfect as he stocks Tekno and was what i'm racing anyway! Sold off my older cars and got the awesome new .3 kits, so went with Ausrabs colours (with my owns twist) for my race cars.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:35:24 AM by klh mx10 »

Offline Baja Dan

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2848
  • Banned for Life
    • The Worlds Best RC Site, Bar None
  • Location: Jack Lives Here, Jim Lives Here, So, I Live Here.......
  • Club: UHROC
« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2015, 09:35:57 AM »
excellent work mate, its all wins for you at the moment! thumbsup
Sent from the LSD Naughty corner, using a flashlight and morse code

.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. -... .. - .-.-.- .-.. -.-- -..-. .---- --... .-- ..-. -.. ..-. .-.

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Addicted LSD Member
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »
Damn, i like it... looks fast standing still.....

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2016, 06:22:53 PM »
Have done very little painting since the young bloke arrived 6 months ago but did a rush job fresh shell for my Tekno E buggy using a mix of Tamiya cans and airbrushing before heading to Kalgoorlie for round 1 of the Challenge Cup series, the last 2 years I've won concourse in the SCT class up there, but with no SCT class this year i concentrated on EP8.....

And won Concourse buggy from over 60 entered! Stoked as f*** as was a little rough in the edgework due to me pushing it through in one day to get it done but the colours popped like f*** together. thumbsup  Had plenty of guys thinking it was a wrap so that's a pretty good compliment i guess.

Cherry on the pie was i raced my best to date and made the A main and finished 6th overall with some really competitive lap times against the gun Perth drivers i can't normally get close to, this time i had some really good battles with the regular front runners which was awesome, myself and 5th place finished 2 mains under 2 sec apart after 7 mins!

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2547
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »
Love it..thumbsup
Especially that marbel effect in sun would look sweet.
Those Perth boys are farkin guns so great to hear your *bananadog* giving it to em mate 1beer!

Offline nz420

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2855
  • Mr Happy
« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2016, 07:28:23 PM »
Congrats on the new addition to the family mate thumbsup
Contempt without prior investigation will guarantee everlasting ignorance

Offline Grim Reaper

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 3557
  • Mick
  • Club: Red Lion Rebels
« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2016, 07:47:12 PM »
Awesome as always Kane, congrats on the new little one too thumbsup

Offline Baja Dan

• Global Moderator
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2848
  • Banned for Life
    • The Worlds Best RC Site, Bar None
  • Location: Jack Lives Here, Jim Lives Here, So, I Live Here.......
  • Club: UHROC
« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2016, 08:58:43 PM »
six months off, and you still have the skills that put us all to shame... *notworthy*
Sent from the LSD Naughty corner, using a flashlight and morse code

.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. -... .. - .-.-.- .-.. -.-- -..-. .---- --... .-- ..-. -.. ..-. .-.

Offline sword26

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 5807
  • Craig
  • Club: Red Lion Rebels
« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2016, 11:04:51 PM »
Can't beat a man with skills,  *notworthy*  S N M ( Say No More )

Sig by   Chris Allender

Offline JOHNSEE

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 8749
  • Club: S.A.L.S
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2016, 08:33:34 AM »
Wow Kane thats freakin awwesome!! headbang

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Addicted LSD Member
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:32 AM »
Mad f*&*^*% skills....... Can't wait to see his FJ40 finished!!