Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Show us your flex  (Read 1327 times)

Offline LthlDCTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 33
  • See that guy... WanKER
    • The BEST RC IN DA WORLD
Show us your flex
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:13:25 PM »
Well as most of you might remember bought a navara and started 4wding, even tho IFS isn't the most capable offroader I bought it for the room and more of a camping/tow truck but lately been surprising others on what I can get through. My break away sliders didn't last long (stock sidesteps haha) First trip out to pino lost em. Few marks on the truck other then that it hasn't missed a heart beat. Once I got out a few times and got a feel for the truck I got a lot more confident and started cruising through stuff I used to get stuck on.

Only got a 2" lift in it so far, hoping to add another 2" suspension lift in with custom control arms and a adjustable perch 4" lift shock so you can run 2-4" springs and just wind up the perch to give lift from MR in Melbourne soon finances permitting. Then i'll chuck some 33"s, sliders, xrox bullbar on and possibly even a front locker little later. I know Solid front axle is what you want off road but this is the truck I got the green light on from the missus and for the family, before all u cruiser and patrol fanboys jump me :P I plan on doing cape in a few years when im done prepping.

Heres a few picks from the other weekend out at pino. Some good tracks we've done pretty much everything we could find and even found a few new tracks that looped back to area's we knew so it was a good time out.

My spotter didnt think I wouldnt make it :P  "Back, back, bit further... HAHAHA look at his rear wheel. Now forward...."
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The missus couldnt stand how dirty it was, she was washing it off today hahaha

Me next to my mates pajero, he was determined to get the pajero wave and he got it alright. Left and Right coming up that track

Mates Jeep, taking the photo from the top :P

Airing up after a fun day
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:14:47 PM by LthlDC »
Just because you can afford a Ferrari doesn't mean your Michael Schumacher... Stop spending money and go get laid.

Offline LthlDCTopic starter

• LSD Contributor
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 33
  • See that guy... WanKER
    • The BEST RC IN DA WORLD
Re: Show us your flex
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:32:05 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Small vid, always looks a lot easier on camera then it does when your there. This was only small tho most of the good parts we didnt get a chance to get out too busy getting the trucks through.
Just because you can afford a Ferrari doesn't mean your Michael Schumacher... Stop spending money and go get laid.

Offline Kamikaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 409
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
Flexin the cruzza. In esperance.
Go Hard Take It Home In A Bucket

Offline Waxen

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Full LSD Member
  • Liked: 98
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
Here's a couple of pic's of the old girl................But first the flex pose

It's a bit like my Baja's..They haven't been touched in a long time, but that's all changing.
R/C cars...........A full time affliction...Lost count after 4

Online Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15286
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 10:23:13 PM »
Where were those shots taken Wayne? Are they Simex Centipedes? or the Mongrels?

Offline Waxen

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »
Ah that was Ellis track and they where 33" Silverstones but I fed them and they grew to become 35" Simex

Online Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Addicted LSD Member
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:37 PM »
mmmmm 35" Simex.....nice tyre

Ok so where is that track?

Offline Waxen

• Full LSD Member
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 11:03:54 PM »
Ellis is out the back of wesburn

Offline safcut

• Sr. LSD Member
  • Liked: 275
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »
Here's a couple of me old 80 thumbsup Just running 33's on a 3'' lift....

Online Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Addicted LSD Member
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 07:23:02 AM »
Cool shots fella's, wish i had pic's from my 4x4 days.......

Offline Jester Racing

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2989
  • Damian
  • Club: QORLS
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »
Not much tp show here either. My Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRD is still bog stock. Waiting to wear out the original tyres the nothing too much. 2" lift and 33's and mopar nudge bar to clean up the front a bit.
The older I get, the bigger the toys........

Offline bennyd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2035
  • Benny
    • Benny
  • Instagram: bennyd1980
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
97 VS Statesman, 355 stroker, kitted trans on 20s with FBSS airbag kit

*rofl*
Back playing with real cars

Quote from: GonzoRacer
All too often I say "I can build something nicer than that" and I'm looking at my own build log...

Offline bajabrad

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2419
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
Hows this for flex?

Offline sstokezi

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 474
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 06:46:21 PM »
Took a quick snap today

Offline sstokezi

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 474
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
bananadance1

Online Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Addicted LSD Member
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 04:45:51 PM »

Offline Jester Racing

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2989
  • Damian
  • Club: QORLS
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 09:14:27 PM »
A real pic of flexing.............

The older I get, the bigger the toys........