Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Hi  (Read 4157 times)

Offline Dirty DogTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 19
Re: Hi
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 04:37:35 PM »
Yes i remember, and sorry your interview is not on the TV version , to be totally honest here, we simply stuffed up the recording of the audio, i remember talking to Shane, i was spewing about not being able to use it, from memory you did a great job on camera, plus it has some good shots of the car and great info.

All that said, that was about 200 editing hours ago, i have more knowledge in editing now, so will be looking at your footage again to see what i can recover from it (now i have a little more skill with the software) so your not 100% safe yet ! (ha-ha) thumbsup

Offline SHORTCUT

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1379
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »
*crybaby*
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Signature By Ozzy Mozzy
Large Scale Downunder Addict

Offline seano

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1268
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*crybaby*

Youll be fine Scotty.

Offline Dirty DogTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 19
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 12:25:42 AM »
Yes you will be fine, in fact heaps of people i interviewed, said they were not good on camera, didnt know what to say etc etc, but to be 100% honest "everyone" we interviewed was just brilliant !

I was surprized at the number of people that agreed to be interviewed, and even more surprized at the quality of conversation i received, not one person gave short one or two word answers, you guys all did great.

As great as the cars are to watch, without the quality interviews, we would have boring footage and no info, so regardless of whether or not anyone makes the DVD cut, all the interviewees deserve much thanks and respect headbang

Offline SHORTCUT

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 1379
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 05:44:54 AM »
!woohoo!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Signature By Ozzy Mozzy
Large Scale Downunder Addict

Offline bennyd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2038
  • Benny
    • Benny
  • Instagram: bennyd1980
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
That's because you interviewed people who enjoy and are passionate about 1/5 scale racing in Australia and want to see it grow bigger and better thumbsup
Back playing with real cars

Quote from: GonzoRacer
All too often I say "I can build something nicer than that" and I'm looking at my own build log...