Large Scale Downunder Forum

Author Topic:  Hello from Croatia  (Read 2740 times)

Offline toxiTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • LSD Newbie
  • Liked: 9
Hello from Croatia
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:23:25 AM »
hello to every one on this forum, I come from croatia litle town called Bjeloar or on englis white town.
I do rc car for 6 years i thing on races but in this hobby i am over 15 years now i am 24.
Now i drive new team associated rc8.2e whit tekin rx8 2250 kv.

Best regards to you all.

Offline in rod we trust

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2490
Re: Hello from Croatia
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 08:16:56 AM »
hello and welcome to lsd

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15436
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »
G'day toxi and welcome to LSD, nice choise of car have you got any pics?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Godles

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2168
  • Luke
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »
welcome to LSD :)

make sure you share them pics of your boats and even the Elcon you had/have!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SLAYER

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2262
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 07:01:55 PM »
&worthless&

Hello & welcome
Your english is pretty good 4 a wog *rofl*

1beer!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:20:04 PM by SLAYER »

Offline badwobble

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 6738
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »
Welcome toxi ,this is a great forum, make sure you have a good look around too.....!boobs!  *perve*

The wisest men follow their own direction.
May all your encounters with the law begin with the words, NICE HARLEY!

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »
Thanks for welcome! I will put some pictures.

Offline bennyd

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2038
  • Benny
    • Benny
  • Instagram: bennyd1980
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 08:51:43 PM »
Welcome aboard mate.

Don't take our Aussie sense of humor too seriously, and have fun
Back playing with real cars

Quote from: GonzoRacer
All too often I say "I can build something nicer than that" and I'm looking at my own build log...

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 12:22:46 AM »
Team associated

Ducati 999

Elcon cleon mmx

And home made boat.

And i have one FG marder work in progress.

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 12:24:37 AM »
Do you have enough pictures?headbang

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 2549
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »
your stegy   correct  *angry*

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:25 AM »
No, I am Antonio i just know Stegy.

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 01:39:38 AM »
Why are you asking, did he do some thing to you?

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 01:50:20 AM »
you sure ?????   nono      why is he selling your car on largescale forum then ?

I got a pretty big bone to pick with that prick  *shooting*

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 01:59:19 AM »
Yes i am sure. Go to facebook and see Antonio Markanović and Hrvoje Stegmayer (Stegy)
He is selling my car in a favor, but no help from him.
I swear that is truth.
What happened ?

Offline atmmak5

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 02:08:49 AM »
That's cool
I just checked   APOLOGIES    I don't usually ark up but that prick gets me *angry*

Sold me a car which wasn't the same condition as pics showed. 

Welcome to the forum

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 02:14:49 AM »
Yes i know that how is he working and that pisses me of, he wanted to sell my car with no engine, or broken one, and new one keep it for him self. for same price.
You have get my PM.

• LSD Newbie
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 02:19:05 AM »
I apologize for grammar and spelling, correct me if i get wrong.

Best regards.
Thanks for welcome.

Offline Ozzy Mozzy

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 15436
    • Steve
    • Large Scale Downunder
  • Instagram: OzzyMozzyLSD
  • Club: Freestyle Flyers
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 07:09:42 AM »
I love the Team associated & Elcon thumbsup very nice cars mate, thanks for the pics

Offline badwobble

• LSD Contributor
  • Addicted LSD Member
  • Liked: 6738
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »
Yes i know that how is he working and that pisses me of, he wanted to sell my car with no engine, or broken one, and new one keep it for him self. for same price.
You have get my PM.

Why even associate with a c*(& like that then  dontknow by the sounds of it he wont be doing you favore just himself

The wisest men follow their own direction.
May all your encounters with the law begin with the words, NICE HARLEY!